Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Day at the Park


Well, today we went to the park. We went to Lupi's Pizza and then to Coolidge Park to let Mosey play and so I could take some pictures for my Chattanooga Daily Photo blog which you can check out here at http://www.chattdailyphoto.blogspot.com/.  He had so much fun and so did we. We walked around all by the river and across the bridge. He loves taking his shoes off so he can feel the wind blow between his toes. We usually push him around in a little umbrella stroller so we can cover more ground, and when we find somewhere we want to stop and let him play we will just let him out. We got a lot of great pictures of him and a couple of me and Jenny. The most fun he had I think was when he rode carousel. That was actually his first time riding now that I think of it. You should have seen the look on his face when that thing came to life and all the animals started moving. He was in Heaven.

3 comments:

nichelle said...

this boy is SO lucky! he's a man about town, isn't he!

Holly said...

Nichelle found mine and gave me her address and then I found yours.

Holly said...

email with your addresss, you won the $10 Starbucks card.